Friday, December 30, 2016

Flower Cowl

This stitch pattern was taken from this free website that offers beautiful free crochet patterns.  Those who are interested to know more about this web site, please click here.  I bought 3 skeins of medium wt (4) "Love" Red Heart Yarn, 152 yds/139 m each.  I only used about 5 yards of the third skein of yarn.  The finish dimension of the cowl is 56 circumference by 14 1/2 wide.  I made five flowers for the first row and 4 flowers for the second row.  The rows alternate between 5 (odd row) and 4 (even row) flowers.  At this moment that I'm writing this blog I cannot locate this pattern from the website.  

I used crochet G/6-4.25mm.



The Cowl:



I still have to hide the tails of yarn after I connected the two ends of the finished crocheted work.

I found the link to the free pattern. Please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment