Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Crochet Challenge

This is a crochet challenge to myself ( and anyone who care to join). The purpose is to make 15 to 20 hats by December 22, 2009. These hats will be given away for Christmas on Dec. 24th. This is the date when my family gathers up and open presents. This will be my surprise handmade gifts to everyone.

Starting Date: November 4, 2009
Ending Date: December 22, 2009

I started my first hat at 2pm today. I can't do it continuously, of course, because of other house chores but it is halfway done at this time and hopefully I will be able to finish and post the photo by tomorrow evening at about this time. I do better at anything when there is a challenge involve and that is why I'm doing this. So please join in if you want. Your project does not have to be a hat, it may be a scarf, a mitten or a pair of socks, dishcloths or other small home dec items.

I have to set aside other projects and concentrate only on making hats until the ending date.
So I better go to bed for now, I have a very challenging day tomorrow--that is to finish the hat that I started today!

Happy Crocheting,

Zoe

1 comment:

  1. 20 hats in less then 2 months? Wow!! That's an exciting challenge. I wish you good luck!!
    My challenge for now is to make at least a couple more of toy sheep for my flock and maybe a gang of mice too :)

    ReplyDelete