Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Self Imposed Pressure



Hello everyone!

I hope you have had a great day today. It's been raining here since yesterday so I just mainly stayed inside our little cabin and try to concentrate on crochet. I'm not very good at pressuring myself to keep my focus on what I need to do. I developed this habit early in life of functioning and focusing better to meet other people's expectation. Left to my own device, I just let my creative imagination run wild which interferes with my finishing my current project. So to focus and get back on track of the 15-20 hat self challenge I will post the hats that I have completed. I will not post the red hat because I cannot find the appropriate fabric to make the decorative band.

These hats have adjustable band that can be tightened or loosened and will fit adult sizes.
The depth of the brim is also adjustable and can be folded over for a narrower brim or pulled out to cover ears and forehead well during very cold days. The band is removeable so that different colored fabric or crocheted yarn band can be used to match the color of the clothes.

I'm currently self testing the pattern for these hats that I designed as I make them.
I intend to publish the pattern after Christmas.

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. Your input will be greatly appreciated.

Happy Crocheting,

zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment