Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Highpoint of Designing


The high point of designing and making a garment is to see it on a person. This was mostly my reward when I was designing and making clothes for other people, it is no different in crocheted garment. I love to see people wearing what I've made, especially when I know that they really appreciate the warmth that the garment provides.

In the photos, I've shown how the scarf may be worn depending on how cold it is. I hope whoever tries to make this pattern appreciates it as much as I do. I would appreciate a comment from those who wants to try making this pattern which I'm offering free for personal use and charitable purposes. And yes, you may sell items made from this pattern but not the pattern itself. Instructions for this scarf is found on my 3 posts before this one.





No comments:

Post a Comment