Thursday, December 13, 2012

Increased Pageviews!!!

Wow!!! 276 pageviews by 4:08pm today is the highest that this blog recieved since it was started.  It coincides with my effort in learning how to increase traffic on this blog.  Thanks to google analytics, it is possible for me to know which topic attracts the most views and other interesting info. such as the traffic source.  If you are interested in doing the same, try this  link

Now I need to learn how to attract followers and keep them interested in my blog so that they would come back often.  I have to think about what they need and want.  What do crocheting women like myself look for in a blog?  Good helpful information related to their interests? Yes.  Entertaining?  Yes.  Interesting?  Yes.
Beauty? Yes.  I feel, that I failed on most of these most of the times.

I want to be a serious blogger that consistently meet the above criteria of meeting the needs of viewers and this is the hard part because it would take time and dedication.  For my blog to be interesting,  I have to become an interesting person myself.

How can I become that person?  I need to have a positive outlook, be interested in learning new and different things, especially things related to my interests. I have to learn and master the communication tools that is available in this high-tech world.

No comments:

Post a Comment